|Abstract submission is now open with abstract deadline on 15 October 2018.
Abstract submissions are invited for the HepHIV 2019 Bucharest Conference. The call for abstracts for HepHIV 2019 closes on 15 October 2018 and abstract decisions will be communicated to authors in November 2018.
Submit an abstract and/or register for the conference.
Late breaker submission willl open start November
Aims and eligibility
HepHIV abstracts should contain original material from recent work that is not yet in publication. The HepHIV conference encourages research on testing and linkage to care as well as best practice examples and lessons learned. Also abstracts on integrated testing and linkage to care of key populations within the fields of viral hepatitis, HIV, STIs and TB are encouraged.
Please see below list of topics/ tracks available for submitted abstracts for HepHIV 2019:
1. Integrated testing hepatitis/HIV/TB/STI
2. New testing technologies to increase testing coverage, e.g. home-based HIV testing/sampling (HIV, hepatitis)
3. Capacity building in HIV and/or viral hepatitis testing
4. Monitoring and evaluation of HIV and/or viral hepatitis testing
5. Cost-effectiveness of HIV and/or viral hepatitis testing strategies
6. Linkage to care for HIV and/or viral hepatitis
7. Stigma and legal and regulatory barriers for HIV and hepatitis testing
8. Combination prevention
If your abstract is accepted, the registration for the conference will be waived, but all costs related to the conference participation should be covered by you, including flight and accommodation. A special rate for accommodation at the venue is available please use this link to book before December 15, 2018.
Depending on available funding the conference will offer a small number of scholarship covering accommodation and/or flight for authors with accepted abstracts. Please use this link if you wish to apply for a scholarship. Deadline for submitting a scholarship application is 30 October, 2018.